Wednesday, February 26, 2014

Reader Response: Exhibitionism

The question and response seems to be working out. All sorts of emails pouring in and all sorts of conversations are being had. Today's question comes from Justin:

Have you ever messed around in public?

Unless you count sex on the hood of a car...off a secluded country road...in the middle of an open field...under a full moon...public, then no, no I haven't. That isn't to say that I wouldn't want to. I think the idea of being caught makes me turned on and the idea of being so bold and not waiting to a safer place is also hott.

I've heard my fair share of public sex stories though. Someone I know once had sex in the baptismal water at their church. I've heard school bus stories and back stacks of the library stories but I don't have any of my own to share. I do however think that it would be super hott to sexy grind on the dance floor at a bar and proceed to be sexy ravaged in the bathroom. You know...like right out of a movie or something.

No comments:

Post a Comment