Thursday, March 6, 2014

Reader Response: Sexytime Places

You guys are really interested in the places I have had sex it seems. I wish I could say that I had more interesting answers but I will just keep being honest instead!

Today's question is from an anonymous reader:

What is the wildest non-bed place for sex?

See, I told you you guys were all interested in where I am getting the nanky on. I was literally just asked this in a game of Truth Jenga two days ago as well. Let's see. I can answer this in two separate responses.

Place I have had sex...
Well, I tried to have sex in a church parking lot once but it was a no go. I have had sex on the hood of a car as I talked about Exhibitionism. But, I'm going to say the first time that I had sex in a car it was off of a really humid country road and I was so tall that we had to have the doors open and we were being eaten by mosquitoes. It was so bad that he even killed a mosquito on the windshield that was there when we sold the car 3 years later. Don't ask.

Place I would like to have sex...
Well, there is random hot hook-up sex that could be in a bar bathroom. But I already talked about that too. (Apparently, I like to talk about having sex in places as much you guys are wanting to know!) I think that it would also be super hot to have sex in a public elevator that is being recorded on a security camera. So wildly inappropriate but totally would be amazing.

Keep submitting those questions guys! Ask about anything anonymously or claimed. Sex toys, fetishes, virginity, it is all game!

No comments:

Post a Comment