Wednesday, July 2, 2014

So what? It didn't work.

Sex is an interesting thing sometimes. We all know it can be fun and romantic. We know it can be dull or thrilling. But sometimes we like to forget that it can be awkward and complicated.


There are a lot of things that could go wrong to make things weird. Bodily functions alone are enough to ruin your romp. That is what I wanted you to know. That's what I have dealt with and that's what a lot of people can't handle. But here is the thing, sometimes...

His dick just won't work.

And it isn't (always) your fault.

There really are a lot of factors that can contribute to this and they don't all have to do to with you.

And here's something important to note, the same thing happens to girls. Sometimes, we just are not going to get off.

I've been on all sides of this. I've fucked up and done something that had an adverse effect (who knew not everyone was a masochist!). I've had guys that praised me and reassured me it wasn't my fault and it felt wonderful but their body was working against them. I've had extreme pleasure and still never made it to orgasm. And I've had boys that needed a few lessons on female anatomy.

It happens. Please don't allow it to make you feel insecure or less sexy. All you have to do is communicate with your partner. And don't be afraid to stop. You can always try again later.

If this is happening to you and you're the one struggling to get it up or off, stop thinking about it. If you think about it and focus on why it isn't happening, it won't happen. And you don't have anything to apologize for. Don't make excuses, don't be mean, and just accept that sex can't always be perfect.

No comments:

Post a Comment